Puppy Dog Boarding and Training
We offer Puppy Dog Boarding and Training for puppies or dogs 30 pounds or less. We accommodate only one dog at a time.
- Boarding fees are $50/day and $65/day during holidays for dogs who are crate trained.
- The fee for board and train is $100/day (+$15 during holidays).
- If your dog is not housetrained, the fee is $150/day (+$15 during holidays) until he is; then board and train fees apply.
- If your dog is not crate trained, the fee is $200/day (+$15 during holidays) until he is; then potty training or board and train fees apply.
There is a 50% nonrefundable deposit when you make the reservation, and the balance is due in cash at the beginning of boarding. If the reservation is less than two weeks prior to boarding, the deposit must also be in cash.
Pre-requisites for Boarding
- Your dog must be comfortably and reliably crate trained (meaning no barking), potty trained, and have no aggression issues.
- Your dog will be kept in his crate and/or an exercise pen for the first few days until he has acclimated to his new surroundings. When he and our dogs are comfortable together, he will earn more time outside the crate/Xpen.
- He will be walked a minimum of four times daily with two of the walks being at least 30 minutes. He will be fed twice a day.
- There may be additional requirements which we will discuss during our phone conversations.
Dog Board & Training
In our Board and Train program (for dogs or puppies under 30 pounds only), your dog stays with us in our home where he is taught housetraining (potty training), basic obedience, and manners.
We do not work with aggression issues in board & train.
- We work with only one board and train puppy or dog at a time.
- We will train your dog specifically on the areas you request.
- We will determine how long your dog’s stay will be depending on what areas you request.
- Then we meet with you after the training program to demonstrate the techniques and show you how to continue with your dog’s training.
Pick up and Delivery
We pick up and deliver at no charge in the West Los Angeles area. There is a pickup and delivery fee in other areas.
When we come to pick him up, please have the following ready for us to take with your dog:
- food and water bowls
- medications (There is generally no extra charge for administering medications.)
- all three-day weekends
- other days designated as holidays (such as if July 4 falls in mid-week)
- the week before Thanksgiving through the first weekend after January 1