Los Angeles Puppy Dog Trainer Caryl Wolff
What else would someone with the name of Wolff choose as an occupation? Caryl Wolff was destined to be a dog and puppy trainer, and she loves her work. She is also the only Los Angeles dog and puppy trainer with the distinction of being contemporaneously certified by the
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- International Association of Dog Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- National Association of Obedience Instructors (NADOI)
- Association of Animal Behavior Professionals (AAPB)
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- American Kennel Club Puppy S.T.A.R. evaluator (AKC S.T.A.R.)
Caryl, a Dog Obedience Training and Behavior Specialist, is currently or a past a member of the
- American Dog Owners Association
- Animal Behavior Resources Institute
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- Dog Trainers Forum of Orange County
- Dog Trainers Forum of Los Angeles
- International Institute for Applied Companion Animal Behavior
- International Association of Canine Professionals
- West Los Angeles Obedience Training Club
- West Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
Read about her extensive experience and training here http://doggiemanners.com/resume-los-angeles-puppy-dog-trainer/ Then call or email her to get started training you and your dog.
She got her start as a Los Angeles dog and puppy trainer with the Los Angeles Music Center Opera where her dog Chelsea had a part in the opera – Placido Domingo got top billing, but Chelsea was written up in the Los Angeles Times and Drama-Logue. Caryl has also worked as a dog trainer for plays, commercials, print media, and television. Her dogs have been on the covers of Off Lead and Good Dog! magazines. She has offered solutions for “behaviorally challenged dogs” resulting in peaceful coexistence with their owners since 1994.
Caryl teaches classes for puppies and dogs in obedience & manners, agility & tricks, fun & games, and also conducts private sessions throughout the Greater Los Angeles area from the San Fernando Valley to South Bay. She has solved behavior problems for many clients’ dogs. Caryl is a speaker at many events, has appeared on several television shows, and writes for and is interviewed by numerous publications both in print and on the Internet .
Because she is a successful dog trainer, Caryl continues with her education. “I attend four to six seminars a year,” she says. “I also have a personal library of around 1,000 books, tapes, CDs, DVDs, and videos. Additionally, I network with other trainers to come up with new training techniques and innovative solutions that we can pass on to our clients. I can’t tell you how good I feel when my clients tell me that they were on the verge of giving up their dogs and that I helped the dogs stay in their homes. Even though we are training for just a short time, the training lasts a lifetime.”
Please read Caryl’s article on What is a Dog Behaviorist? and her Dog Trainer Resume’ including her extensive Education and Experience which provides the foundation for the assistance, support, and solutions Caryl gives you which are the basis for bring about positive changes for your dog…and for you.
Let’s start training together!
Just reach for your phone and call or text (310) 804-2392.
Email us at caryl@DoggieManners.com
Los Angeles Puppy Dog Trainer About Us
Doggie Manners Los Angeles Puppy Dog Training
12021 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90025
Call or text (310) 804-2392.
Email us at caryl@DoggieManners.com