I’d like to give something back to my loyal clients, so you may participate in a Rewards Program for Free Dog Training. Everyone who takes one of my dog or puppy group training classes or any private lesson is automatically enrolled!
Here’s how it works — after you’ve taken your first class or lesson,
- For every client you refer to me who takes a group class or a one-hour private lesson, you get 1 point.
- For each client you refer who takes either one two-hour private lesson OR the combination of one private lesson and the group puppy or obedience/manners classes, you get 2 points.
- For a client you refer who takes the 6-hour private lesson program, you get 3 points.
- If YOU take a second class or private session, that also counts!
- If you give me a review on Yelp or Google+ you get 1 point.
Here’s the best part — it’s RETROACTIVE for you or for anyone you’ve already referred.
When you have accumulated 10 points, YOU get either a group class that I teach OR one private in-home lesson!!!
Here are some specific examples —
- You’ve taken the puppy class and then take the obedience/manners class (whether it’s with the same dog or a different dog), you get 1 point for the obedience/manners class.
- Another example, if you’ve taken private lessons and then a second set of private lessons, you get 3 points.
- If you’ve taken an agility class and then refer someone who takes the private lesson/group combination, then you get 2 points.
There are some other minor restrictions, but that’s the gist of it.
If you have previously referred someone or have taken more than one program of training, then simply let me know the name of the person you referred and/or the second kind of training you have taken. It’s that easy!
Refer someone NOW and get started earning YOUR rewards today!