Los Angeles Puppy Dog
Doggie Manners Magic
Doggie Life Skills + Impulse Control = Doggie Manners Magic
Obedience training is what you want your dog to do — Sit, Stay, Come, etc. Doggie Manners Magic teaches your dog manners and to stop going the things you don’t want him to do!
Does your dog
• bolt out the door when you open it?
• fidget or play catch-me-if-you-can when you try to put his leash on?
• get in your way when you are walking (especially on the stairs)?
• get jealous when you pay attention to a person or another dog????
• jump on furniture without permission?
• jump on people?
• pester you for attention?
• pull you when he sees another dog or person on a walk?
• put the leash in his mouth on walks?
• smell people’s crotches?
• steal food off countertops or tables?
• steal your socks, cell phone, the remote, etc.?
• think every dog is his playmate?
• think every person is his playmate?
• think his leash is a tug toy?
• want to be petted by everybody everywhere all the time?
Then our Doggie Manners Magic program is definitely for your dog!!! You don’t need your dog to do circus tricks, but — ahem — he is behaviorally challenged. He’s a lovable dog who just doesn’t know self control or how to live in a human world.
You will learn how to help your dog become a better-mannered member of the family, and your dog will learn impulse control.
Because of COVID, all in-person training is on hiatus until after the quarantine. We currently offer private virtual training lessons.
The first virtual lesson is $195. Succeeding 1-hour lessons if needed are $175/lesson, or you may purchase a package of four 1-hour lessons for $600, a savings of $100. You receive written instructions, a free copy of my book if applicable, and telephone or email support.
Click to discover why virtual puppy dog training is an excellent choice for you.
Our private puppy dog training lessons will resume after the quarantine.
Since our dogs have gotten used to our being home during the quarantine, they may suffer separation anxiety when we return to our regular routine. We’ve written a series of articles things you can do now to prevent puppy dog separation anxiety after quarantine. It’s much easier to prevent it than to cure it.
Call or text Doggie Manners at (310) 804-2392. so you and your dog can both be happy! Or email us at caryl@DoggieManners.com
Thanks for visiting our website!
Doggie Manners Magic
Doggie Manners Los Angeles Puppy Dog Training
12021 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90025
Call or text (310) 804-2392.
Email us at caryl@DoggieManners.com